We deliver our products to mainland United Kingdom (England, Wales, and most of Scotland). Some exceptions apply; these are outlined in the table below.
Delivery timescales provided at the time of order are provisional only, and we will contact you to agree on a delivery date, which will be confirmed in writing.
|G Postcode(N/A to G83, G84, G63,G82)||£700|
|KA Postcode(N/A to KA27 and KA28)||£700|
|ME Postcode||Free||MK Postcode||Free|
|PO Postcode(N/A to PO30-PO41)||Free|
|SY Postcode (Apart from SY15-SY25 - £350)||Free|
- Our drivers will contact you on the day of delivery to confirm a 1-hour delivery slot.
- Our drivers will wait for a maximum of 20 minutes should no one be available at your property to inspect and sign for the goods, after which point the goods will be returned to our warehouse as a Failed Delivery.
- The Customer will be responsible for a re-delivery charge, and the Company reserves the right to cancel an order following a Failed Delivery.
- The Customer is responsible for arranging appropriate parking access including any permits that may be required.
- There must be adequate parking and drop space available
- The route to the drop location must be cleared of all obstacles and hazards.
- The Delivery will be to the closest accessible point, for example to a driveway, or to kerbside.
- The Customer will then be responsible for transporting the building to their desired site.
- The Customer should inspect all components on Delivery. Any damaged or missing parts should be reported to the main office immediately. The Company will endeavour to deliver any missing or damaged parts within a reasonable time frame.